Information about ControllerCompany name: ITGLOBAL.COM Address: Herikerbergweg 292, 1101 CT Amsterdam, Nederland Phone: +31-20-890-54-57 Email: email@example.com Website: www.itglobal.com
Personal DataPersonal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data SubjectData subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
ProcessingProcessing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Restriction of ProcessingRestriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
Controller or Controller Responsible for the ProcessingController or controller responsible for the processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
Third PartyThird party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
ConsentConsent of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
How We Collect Data about You
Account RegistrationWhen you provide your personal information by filling out forms on our Site www.itglobal.com we may ask for your contact information such as name, last name, company name, email address, and telephone number.
CommunicationsIf you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking TechnologiesWe collect certain information automatically through the use of information gathering tools, such as cookies, and store it in log files. It means, when you use our Site, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Site. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. ITGLOBAL.COM uses both session‑based and persistent‑based cookies. We may automatically collect information about your use of the Site’s features, about the functionality of our Site, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Site. Most internet browsers are set up by default to accept cookies. However if you want to refuse or delete them (or similar technologies) please refer to the help and support area on your browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies (for example: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari). Keep in mind that each browser has a different procedure for managing and configuring cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Usage of Our SiteWhen you use our Site, we may collect information about your engagement with and utilization of our Site, such as processor and memory usage, storage capacity, navigation of our Site, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the Site, maintain and improve the performance and utilization of the Site, develop new features, protect the security and safety of our Site and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
Third-Party PartnersWe may also receive publicly available information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with data that we have about you.
Information UseITGLOBAL.COM uses the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To ensure the security of our systems and site, including from unauthorized access and the spread of malware, spasms, etc.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We Will Only Process Your Data in the Following Manner:
- Lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Only for the purpose stated at the time of collection;
- Only personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the stated purpose will be collected;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any personal data you provide is accurate at the time of collection and if there are changes to the personal data, and we will take every reasonable action to ensure the data remains accurate;
- Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the stated purpose except for statistical reasons in which case appropriate technical and organizational measures will be implemented to safeguard your data;
- We will process your data in a manner that ensures security using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- You have given us permission to do so
- We need to perform a contract with you
- Performance or fulfilment of a contract
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law